Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Curtains

I've been busy moving so I have not been posting lately. But, we are finally moved in and my house is organized and I thought I'd show the curtains I made for the bedroom.
I'm quite proud of how they turned out. I did it with no pattern (but some advice from my friend Cheryl).

The fabric is a tapestry that was a little hard to sew as the design frayed when cut. They are fully black-out lined and keep the light out nicely.
I use the green rope as tie-backs when I want the curtains held back during the day.

I don't know, maybe I'll make some valances for the other windows!
But really that will have to wait until after the tomatoes are planted and the yard is cleaned up and some of my other projects are finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment